Thursday, March 28, 2013

Welcome to my blog!

Well I am definitely excited to start this blog; it is something I have always wanted to do but never had the guts to actually do.  I'm not a very opinionated person so I have never thought anyone would really care to hear my thoughts but I am going to give this a go, and see what I can get out of it.  I live an extremely chaotic and stressful life, however, I thoroughly enjoy every part of it no matter how stressful it can get.  I have unlimited rewards that come along with being a wife, step-mother, student, and full time employee and I hope that this class might be able to give me a bigger perspective on how I can manage my stress more appropriately so I can enjoy my life to the fullest.  My husband and children mean everything to me, and everything that I do, I do it for them.  Thank you for following along with me through this exciting adventure of blogging!

Until next time,

Mrs. Rogers

5 comments:

  1. I can relate to busy! Although I am a stay at home mother now, my life used to mirror yours. I am quickly learning that just because I am a stay at home mom, life is not any less busy than before. Just very different! I am looking forward to following your blog and comparing experiences! :)

    Jo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo! Its great to have your feedback thank you! I have no doubt that your life is any less busy now that you are a stay at home mom! Its like no matter what we do, we always have way to many tasks on our plate to handle day after day. Its funny how our days of planned relaxation turn into feeling guilty for not doing things that need taken care of and I always end up doing them so they don't pile up lol. I look forward to being able to learn from each other!

      Delete
  2. Whereas I am a very opinionated person but still not sure anyone really would care about mine lol. I'd like to hear more about being a step mother as I am one also and it is very hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jada! Well then we have something in common with that lol! Being a step-parent is definitely difficult; probably one of the most difficult things I have experienced. I remember the first year of it I constantly found myself wishing there was a manual I could just go out and buy and then all of my questions would be answered. However we all know that's not the case and we just deal each day at a time. I'd love to hear about your experiences as a step parent as well!

      Delete
  3. Mrs. Rogers,
    I enjoyed reading your post. You seem to have a busy life, but have a handle on things. I also have alot going on in my life. I agree with living life to the fullest. Sometimes we need to just take a step back and reflect on the postive things. I'm a firm believer that positive energy brings positive results. Life doesn't always go as we plan it, but sometimes you have to just go with it. Nice to meet you!

    ReplyDelete